Kiku col.1 hiver Jacquard with japanese garden
A fabric defined by a highly symbolic floral motif whose protagonist is the chrysanthemum. In Japan this flower is historically associated with the Imperial family, as well as being a traditional motif of the "Obi" belts used to tie kimonos and ceremonial garments. The asymmetry of the pattern, in which the flowers are repeated in ever different compositions between the lines, creates a Japanese garden in the form of a jacquard.
- Composition67%PES 20%CO 13%CV
- Weightg/ml 790
- Widthcm 150 – 59.06 inches
- Vertical Repeatcm 116 – 45.67 inches
- Horizontal Repeatcm 150 – 59.06 inches
- UseCurtain, Upholstery For Light Use