Present Perfect col.2 ivory Jacquard
Similar to a piece of hand-executed embroidery, an abstract composition of geometric shapes realized with yarns of different thicknesses and colours, stands out on a bulky ground of jute and cotton. A tribute to raw materials, yarns and the very essence of weaving, which recalls works by the German Bauhaus school and artist Anni Albers.
- Composition47%JU 37%CO 6%PES 6%LI 2%PA 2%CV
- Weightg/ml 576
- Widthcm 138 – 54.33 inches
- Vertical Repeatcm 105 – 41.34 inches
- Horizontal Repeatcm 69 – 27.17 inches
- UseCurtain, Upholstery For Light Use