Ukiyo Monogatari col.1 nocturne Jacquard with tangled wheat ears
A detailed jacquard pattern depicts a thick tangle of wheat ears. A lavish and harmonious weave describes the slight movement gently animating the design. The motif is inspired by the artistic world of William Morris and Japanese Ukiyo tales, the “Floating World” of the Edo period.
- Composition55%PES 28%CO 16%CV 1%SE
- Weightg/ml 532
- Widthcm 148 – 58.27 inches
- Vertical Repeatcm 41 – 16.14 inches
- Horizontal Repeatcm 37 – 14.57 inches
- UseCurtain, Upholstery For Light Use